Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

reggie bush contenders auto ft/fs

will sell for 400

will trade for 85 bears champ team autos and whatever else lookin for 500-600 tv

lookin for a deal that has gale sayers autos, fridge, payton gu, butkus auto and whoever else was on the team and if u have 2-3 of those autos then include whatever else you want for it if i like it then i will trade or will do trade/cash deal for it...

will not check buckets or site

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I have a nice sayers auto/patch /15 FT to start you can check my bucket including pc i have a nice walter payton rookie would grade pretty high as well.

train like the sayers, didnt see anything else but the cutler T and leinart cutler young

I have a pretty nice Sayers Auto, check my page and let me know.

I could throw the T in to trade talks for this sayers looking 150-200 trade and the cutler is $250 the triple isnt FT

slice nice stuff will let you know if it doesnt work with train

train anything else u have to throw in?

well those 2 are 400-450 i could kick in this to get the deal done 06 Leaf Limited team Trademarks Eli manning auto 2 color patch /20 no bv looking for 120-150 TV that would be $520-$600 TV

my friend you have yourself a deal....thanks alot, my dad is gonna love the sayers i have been trying to get the best bears deal for em so thanks alot

wanna post it up? I can send today as im on my way to the post office!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast