Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Highest BV auto i can Get for all the cards in my sig???

ABout 800 in BV........ What the highest BV auto i can get?!?!?

2. Kronozio
    bump....anyone have advice on how much i should be lookin for?

might book for 800+ but you would be lucky to get 40 or 50.00 in cash for the lot if you sold it....
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

why only 40 or 50.....they arent base cards......they are autos and game used, a few rookies......how much should i look for on one card in BV if i traded the whole lot

if you traded the whole lot for a good auto I would look for one around 200.00 to 250.00...I know people that have a maonrey 06 Topps Chrome Rc auto that they would not take this lot for it...
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

tough to trade lots like that... i think lover is being generous. I wouldn't give a $100 auto that i liked for it... maybe an auto that is "soft" now, but nothing personal...

a lot of them..... probably 2/3 of the total cards and there are nice rookies/insters in there....also have other nice inserts from classics

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast