Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

New Items Added to Photobucket! Robert Parish Patch 4/15!

hey guys, updated the bucket today...lmk what you like!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

well, regular jerseys of him are around BV20, but there are VERY few patches in existence of him, and since its numbered to 15, i'd say around 60 or 70. depends on the card i get in return :)

ok, well check my bucket, let me know if you see anything you want, maybe we can work out something.

checky my bucket for the majic and lebron jersey, melo patch and the gilbert/butler/someone else triple jersey

LMK

panthers: i like the bird and kobe jsy
    dWade: kinda like the foye auto
    adam: most of those are PC, but i liked these: roy auto, arenas patch, kobe jsy, aldridge auto rc...and just out of curiousity, is that tmac exquisite a real card? cause thats pretty cool lol.

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack9389
    panthers: i like the bird and kobe jsy
    dWade: kinda like the foye auto
    adam: most of those are PC, but i liked these: roy auto, arenas patch, kobe jsy, aldridge auto rc...and just out of curiousity, is that tmac exquisite a real card? cause thats pretty cool lol.

thanks guys
    Just outta curiousity, would u my aldridge for your majic and melo patch? wat are the BV on the ones i liked?

LMK

by the way, the tmac is created. Looks pretty neat
    Last edited by Adambomb007; 01-19-2007 at 07:38 PM.

well the magic is 30 and the melo is 40...so i dont think i'd do that. they are both HTG cards...

the lebron is NFT right now, and the arenas/butler/jaric is 20. lmk

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack9389
    well the magic is 30 and the melo is 40...so i dont think i'd do that. they are both HTG cards...

the lebron is NFT right now, and the arenas/butler/jaric is 20. lmk
    my kobe gu'ed bv is 60. outta the magic and melo, would u trade either of those for it?

LM K

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast