Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying Auto's & Vintage Cards

Buying Auto's & Vintage Cards

I am on the look for auto's of hall of famers and stars

game used of hall of famers nice cards only and some stars like Jeter Pujols

and will look at vintage cards the older the better

I have a FEW DOLLARS I can work with :new_snipe

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I may have some stuff you are interested in my Other Cards section. Check out my bucket and Lemme know

Thanks, Eric

I can use the 55 bowman cards u have listed depending on what kind of $ u need

I can sell this for 30 dlvd thru paypal:
    Willie Mays tribute jersey. Scan in my bucket. It sells for 35 dlvd on ebay.

plmk
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by briguy0216
    I can sell this for 30 dlvd thru paypal:
    Willie Mays tribute jersey. Scan in my bucket. It sells for 35 dlvd on ebay.

plmk
    Brian

brian how much is bv

how will you be paying? Really looking for paypal. Not sure what kind of SV to put on them. Total BV of them all is $62. What do you think.

Eric

will pay via paypal

i dont pay alot for lower grade cards

i will pay around 10.00 for them if that works lmk if not I understand

I think bv is 40 or 50 but i can sned you a link form where it sold for 35 dlvd. plmk. 30 is a good deal.

Brian

OK, and so 13 dlvd? Would that be ok? And as you already know they are not in Pristine condition.

LMk, Eric

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast