Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: CWebb

SCF Rewards
    Country

CWebb

He wanted to be Number 4 but he couldnt because that was Joe Dumars Number and they retired it i believe... So he chose 84

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rapsfan4lifecb4's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by golfermatt91
    He wanted to be Number 4 but he couldnt because that was Joe Dumars Number and they retired it i believe... So he chose 84

No he didnt choose 84 he asked his little Nephew to choose any # and he chose 84 and thats y he wears #84.

SCF Rewards
    Country

His first choice was number 4 but he was not allowed because Joe Dumars number is retired

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by the-collector
    No he didnt choose 84 he asked his little Nephew to choose any # and he chose 84 and thats y he wears #84.

yup thats what they said during last nights game against the wolves

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chris Webber joins the Detroit Pistons but Chris Webber joins the Detroit Pistons but he could not bring along his old jersey #4 with him. C-Webb will be wearing #84 instead, a number selected by a nephew. #4 belongs to former Piston and current GM Joe Dumars so I’m sure Chris doesn’t mind at all for the number change since I’m sure Joe was one of his idols growing up in Michigan watching the Pistons play. As you can see from the smile on his face in the picture above, he really does look happy to be back and to be part of the team. I hope a change in location and a change in jersey number is a sign of a change out of the struggling player he was in Philadelphia and a change into a player the Pistons and the home fans could be proud of.

were both right!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rapsfan4lifecb4's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by golfermatt91
    Chris Webber joins the Detroit Pistons but Chris Webber joins the Detroit Pistons but he could not bring along his old jersey #4 with him. C-Webb will be wearing #84 instead, a number selected by a nephew. #4 belongs to former Piston and current GM Joe Dumars so I’m sure Chris doesn’t mind at all for the number change since I’m sure Joe was one of his idols growing up in Michigan watching the Pistons play. As you can see from the smile on his face in the picture above, he really does look happy to be back and to be part of the team. I hope a change in location and a change in jersey number is a sign of a change out of the struggling player he was in Philadelphia and a change into a player the Pistons and the home fans could be proud of.

were both right!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea i never said u were wrong haha i was just finishing ur stroy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

being a pistons fan it was a great pickup for them. now they need to ship nazr out lol