Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    Seems like an active night-Lets trade!

    Lookin for anything. Will check buckets

    LMK

  2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    like the green spx what does it book and the paul rc and the arenas patch.
    Last edited by jeremy17; 01-19-2007 at 10:06 PM.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy17
    like the green spx what does it book and the paul rc.
    paul-25
    green-60 NFT right now

    liked your deron williams, jr smith, and jarret jack spx jersey/au

    LMK

  5. #4

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyj
    I'd love that Morrison JErsey/Auto

    anything on my list for it

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=272371
    sorry, didnt see anything

  7. #6

  8. #7
    Adambomb007 - What was our original offer for the UD Black? I forgot. Thanks.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixsunsfan1
    Adambomb007 - What was our original offer for the UD Black? I forgot. Thanks.
    my amare au/32 NO BV for the black
    The origial original deal was the 03/04 sweet shot but the guy backed out

    LMK

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Adambomb007
    my amare au/32 NO BV for the black
    The origial original deal was the 03/04 sweet shot but the guy backed out

    LMK
    Oh yeah. I will lyk about that. I am waiting on another offer from someone else for the UD Black. I will lyk who's I choose. Thanks!

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixsunsfan1
    Oh yeah. I will lyk about that. I am waiting on another offer from someone else for the UD Black. I will lyk who's I choose. Thanks!
    alight, also Ill throw in that 02/03 Upperdeck rc bv 12 and base

    LMK when u decide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on