Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i really need tosell

i really need tosell

most all the stuff on my bucket is fs

hagan sweet spot auto and the mario williams gu is gone

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

How much for these individually and as a lot please. Thanks a lot.
    Brandon Jacobs Finest auto
    LT patch

ive been asked $15 for the jacobs and the LT is either $30-$40 so not sure how much to sell around..

I'll pass on the Jacobs, can't do 50% of book value. I am not sure what you mean about the LT, you're looking to get $30-40 for it or thats what it books? I purchased a no BV 3 color patch #'d out of 25 on eBay a couple days ago for only $14dlvd so lmk how much you want for this one. If you're looking to sell for $30-40 I'll pass. LMK and thanks.

no i was saying one of the two prices ($30-$40) was the bv but im not sure....

was the 3-color /25 an LT?

not sure on the bush.. the saints are doing real good right now.. and pushing toward half bv maybe a little more lmk if you can do that..

Yes it was, its on my site under scans of my PC if you'd like to see it (top left card in the LT GU scan, has part of a lightning bolt). I can give you $8-10 on the LT, lmk and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by #1roethfan
    not sure on the bush.. the saints are doing real good right now.. and pushing toward half bv maybe a little more lmk if you can do that..
    what is bv?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast