Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

White Sox vintage/game used anyone?

title says it all let me know what you got.

2. Kronozio
    I have a Jim Thome and Paul Konerko jersey cards from A&G looking for a jeter GU not on my site

sorry dont have a jeter game used, looking for anything else?

I have a Paul Konerko 06 topps update all star stitches jersey. Looking for san jose sharks in return or rookies for baseball.

LMK, thanks, Eric

well i dont have any san jose game used or autos, but what kind of rookies would you be looking for in baseball? anything else in baseball? game used of a team or anything? lmk

Sorry didnt see anything in your bucket that I could use.

well i don't post anything in my bucket any more thats why i asked what you were interested in i have brand new stuff i just got in that isnt in my bucket.

O ok, well I looked at your bucket and didnt see anything. Which list should i look at?

i don't have a list, i would give you one if you were really interested, that is why i asked you what teams or players you were interested in so i coud tell you if i had what you wanted instead of making a list if you arent interested and wasting time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast