Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Want: Mcnabb, Brown, Westbrook BASE/INSERTS!

lmk what you have, or just tell me about how much you have and we'll go from there. i dont need you to list every card, just no duplicates. i am not trading GU/Autos for base/inserts. ill trade base/inserts/#ed inserts and maybe some rookies. thanks.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i know i have a 99 stadium club never compromise mcnabb and a few base and inserts of him as well

do you have any rivers

I have 31 different mcnabb base/inserts if you are interested? If you still have the avant gu #d to 5 we could set up a trade where i send some of my nice eagles stuff and I get the avant.

hey buddy, i got some eagles for ya....just started a thread with my wants (proabably 1/2 way down the page by now, lol)....if you got any of that stuff i could hook ya up....if not, ill throw some other skins stuff i could use....lmk if interested in working something out.

wolf- wanting more than that and not really interested in the rc, thanks though

nflcardlover- i traded the avant sorry.

monkey- definitely want to work something out. ill check your thread.

not too much on those guys..

campbell:
    bowman rc
    ud rookie materials stars of tomorrow rc insert

parrish:
    bowman rc
    ultra rc

other skins:
    carlos rogers bowman rc
    santana moss ud mvp rc

i could also get you like 10-15 or so base/inserts of current skins. lmk.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan52081
    not too much on those guys..

campbell:
    bowman rc
    ud rookie materials stars of tomorrow rc insert

parrish:
    bowman rc
    ultra rc

other skins:
    carlos rogers bowman rc
    santana moss ud mvp rc

i could also get you like 10-15 or so base/inserts of current skins. lmk.
    give me a few and ill get ya a PM with what eagles i got for ya....im sure we can work something out!! thanks

ok, thanks. i really dont need each individual card listed. im not going to check against what i already have or anything like that. chances are most of the cards ill get i wont have.

ok, here's what i have for ya
    base cards of the guys listed 3
    rookies 3
    inserts 6

I'm mainly after cards of current roster Steelers and Jerome Bettis, lmk if you'd be interested in em and i'll get a list to you.

yeah, im interested. i got some nice bettis base and some 06 steeler base i could give you for them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast