Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oriolels TRIPLE GU /18

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See termur1's Items on eBay

Oriolels TRIPLE GU /18

This card can be found in my bucket. Players are Brooks Robinson, Frank Robinson, and Reggie Jackson. The one has a 2 color patch. Plmk. Will sell thur paypal or trade. Please pm me if you are interested in buying. thanks

Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country

ot the tooppp

Brian

BANNED

Country

What about the Leaf rookies and stars triple patch card? Whats it numbered to and I see its got Hank Aaron, who are the other 2 players? I'd be happy to trade or buy. Let me know please.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sneekc- The players are aaron, spahn, and mathews. I cant trade or sell taht. its firm pc. your sig says you are selling exquisite redemptions. Are you looking to trade any?
    plmk
    Brian

BANNED

Country

If your willing to give around $300 in BV making up 1 or 2 cards then maybe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See sense61's Items on eBay

What kind of book value are you looking to get I also like your Pujols/Wood Please check my site

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

sense- im looking for 60. the wood/pujols im not sure about yet. Ill look at your list in a little bit.
    Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Ok just let me know the book of the Pujols when you find out
    thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

sense- I like your pujols patch and the pujols/beltre a little. I also really lik eth jackie robinson and the dimaggio gu. plmk bvs and what we could do. thanks
    Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

The Pujols and DiMaggio I want to hang on to right now. As far as the Robinson goes it doesnt book and Beckett says no book due to lack of market info. Which I was told menat they werent supposed to be released. Either way Im looking for around 100.00 in trade because that is what I gave up for it.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast