Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

would like to pick up a hof or two

looking for better ones. i started collecting in 91 with pro-line "I KNOW, WHOPPEE" but, thats all there was back then. i've had a lot of help over the years from other collectors to build my PC. it would have been impossible without them. i really thank them. anyways, looking for a few more. could even use a good baskekball auto (magic, jabbar, stilt) for the non football PC.
    here is my photobucket, the PC pages are only for looking, not trading.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b360/rbearfield/?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stephenj25's Items on eBay

I have an 06 UD Legends Bob Griese auto SP BV $80. Let me know if interested and also check my trade list in my sig for anything else.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ru72's Items on eBay

please check my list....I am interested in any non Press Pass Packers autos....and possibly the Manning auto if I have anything you like in that range

Country

stevenj25; i can use, what can you use?

ru72; your beckett isn't working for me. what do you have that i collect?

Country

ru72, i like the 97 leaf len dawson, lmk bob

Country

do you need a 97 UD Legends Jack Youngblood auto ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ru72's Items on eBay

its available for trade.....lmk what you would do with any non Press Pass Packers autos....and possibly the Manning auto if I have anything you like in that range