Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

have these. looking for lebron or cavs. hooker

hardaway, anfernee 93/4 ud #305 (magic)

hardaway, anfernee 93/4 ud #382 (magic)
    hardaway, anfernee 93/4 fleer first year phenoms #2 (magic)

hardaway, anfernee 94/5 hoops power #pr-38 (magic)

hardaway, anfernee 95/6 collectors choice crash the game silver #c5 (magic)

hardaway, anfernee 95/6 hoops all rookie team #ar5 (magic)(slight corner wear)
    hardaway, anfernee 95/6 collectors choice players club #145 (magic)

AJ - I have 3 Penny rc's in my bucket under Basketball rookies. LMK if you're interested.
    Bring me your Portland Trail Blazers!

hookerclan- i need the ud 382 and fleer first year phenoms, i have a ud and topps daniel gibson rc and for lebron: 05 06 rookie debut sp authentic and ESPN the magazine insert LJ2. dayzd- i need them, whats the total bv

im looking for more lower end stuff right now, also im sending your cards tmw lmk when you get them

ajajajaj, the total bv for the pennys is 6$ for the pair. the topps gison is 2$ and an ud gibson is 3$. how about the 2 pennys for the 2 gibsons and will give them all to you for your lot if you want. lmk. hooker

Can you use these:
    93-94 Hoops #380 rc ($2)
    93-94 Hoops Fifth Anniversary Gold #380 rc ($4)
    I also have a few Hardaway base cards & inserts. If interested please check my website. http://community.webtv.net/claw69/
    LMK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast