Thread: 05-06 Hardcourt

05-06 Hardcourt

Bought a box on impulse of Hardcourt today. Here's what I got.

GU:
    Carlos Boozer Hardcourt Materials

Auto:
    Keyon Dooling Hardcourt Signatures

RC's:
    Raymond Felton Hardcourt Rookies 50/1750
    Nate Robinson Hardcourt Rookies 964/1750

Base (1-90) all but:
    88, 82, 74, 73, 67, 65, 59, 52, 47, 46, 45, 40, 39, 32, 26, 18, 17, 11, 4.

I'll probably try to build the rest of the base set.

Not too great, but I only got one double, so that's nice.

nice job on the rookies, and i'd be happy with the boozer, he's having a great year...too bad on the auto though

Your box is very simlar to mine when I purchased a 05-06 UD Hardcourt box. I got a simlar Auto (CJ Miles) and a simlar GU (Jamaal Magloire). Also, I got a wide variety of base, which is very nice for collecting the set, which I ended up doing (all 90 cards.) Good job on the Boozer GU. His cards might rise due to his stellar performance this year. Congrats!

I was much more happy with the Boozer than the Dooling. :( But hey, at least it's an auto. I'd like to build the set, but I'm back and forth on it... Maybe get another box sometime in the future and do it then...

Another box break tomorrow! 06/07 Rookie Debut!

Quote Originally Posted by Buschmaster
    I was much more happy with the Boozer than the Dooling. :( But hey, at least it's an auto. I'd like to build the set, but I'm back and forth on it... Maybe get another box sometime in the future and do it then...

Another box break tomorrow! 06/07 Rookie Debut!
    After, I bought the box, I just put up what I needed to get to complete the set here (on SCF) and someone traded with me, and they helped me complete the last about 20 cards for the set. You could probably have the same done with you if you decide to.

I call first dibs on Amare stuff besdies base (only gu and autos) if you pull any. Of course, if you will trade any of your stuff you pull.