Thread: Storage Help

Storage Help

Ok right now most of my cards are in plastic sheets in albums. My only concern is are the cards going to get bent if I put too many pages in? I'm thinking I prob should just invest in a whole bunch of Top Loaders only downside is that with top loaders its takes up more room? I think I could prob store them in those cardboard boxes with like the 3 rows etc where can I get those? Any suggestions , ideas welcomed!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i have a ton of 800 Count boxes i could send you for pretty cheap... if interested PM me..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny8242
    Ok right now most of my cards are in plastic sheets in albums. My only concern is are the cards going to get bent if I put too many pages in? I'm thinking I prob should just invest in a whole bunch of Top Loaders only downside is that with top loaders its takes up more room? I think I could prob store them in those cardboard boxes with like the 3 rows etc where can I get those? Any suggestions , ideas welcomed!
    Boxes to store just the cards in or boxes that you can store the cards in top loaders in?

Ebay will probably be your best bet..

I meant to state would it be better to put all my fav cards in top loaders in Albums cards are prone to get bent.

You can put about 300 cards in top loaders in a single "shoe box" (that seems to be the popular name for the boxes size to hold top loaders that have two rows). I'm not sure that it would be significantly bulkier to store your best cards that way, and the quality of storage you get is significantly better in my opinion.

Peter G.