Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Just bought 20 boxes from Dave and Adams!

Well guys, I am celebrating! I Just closed my biggest deal of my career (I'm a real estate agent)...and I love busting up some wax, so I just bought 20 boxes of the following from Dave and Adam's:

16 boxes (case) of 2005 Diamond Kings Baseball (got screwed on ebay on this one last year on a money order and never recieved the box paid $100 for them that time...now they are $36 a piece) 2 autos or Gu per box

2 Boxes of 2006 SP Authentic Baseball (1 letterman and 2 other autos per box)

1 Box of 2006 Sweet Spot update (2 sweet spot autos per box -1 veteran/1 rc- plus a gu jersey card per box)

1 box of 2006 Flair Showcase (1 auto/2 gu per box)

I will break them all LIVE hopefully this week/weekend if they get here by friday (UPS ground)

wish me luck on some mojo!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Wow, sounds like you are going to have a busy day busting all those boxes. I could help you out, and take some of those boxes from you, so you aren't so busy. :) Jk. Good luck with all 20 of your boxes! I hope you can pull some mojo!

I call any nice Red Sox stuff! :) lol Hope you have fun busting them!

Good luck - pull a Biggio Letter auto!

And if you get any Vlads, let's talk :)

thanks guys! phoenix- They are all selling for more than the cost of a box, but yeah Im hoping for a couple of days of busting...thats why I want them before the weekend...but it will take awhile for sure...hope some of you guys watch the live breaks! spoodini-you have first shot at the Bosox, andrew-The Biggio letter is my ultimate goal! You have dibs on the Vlads/D Wrights...anyone else looking for anything in particular? all will be FS/FT except Biggio and some choice astros, but will trade doubles...let me know
    Last edited by tmbaseball10; 01-22-2007 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tmbaseball10
    thanks guys! phoenix-The Biggio letter is my ultimate goal! They are all selling for more than the cost of a box, but yeah Im hoping for a couple of days of busting...thats why I want them before the weekend...but it will take awhile for sure...hope some of you guys watch the live breaks! spoodini-you have first shot at the Bosox, andrew-you have dibs on the Vlads/D Wrights...anyone else looking for anything in particular? all will be FS/FT except Biggio and some choice astros, but will trade doubles...let me know
    hey id be interested in any trot nixon cards you get

well i got tracking info and the package isn't scheduled to be delivered until monday of next week so unless something happens and they arrive early the break might get broken up over a few days next week....we will see...was anyone else looking for anything?....i have weegee down for trot nixon (not sure if he is in any of the sets I bought or not)

If you pull any Harmon Killebrews out of the Diamond Kings I would be intrested! I also need around 50 base cards for the set. I'd have to dig up the list.

any HOFer guys you pull from the boxes, id need, along with any Casey Kotchman or Marlon Byrd, thanks!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast