Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 Game Used cards FT for Hockey

Looking to trade these for any hockey cards...

90 Donruss Diamond Kings 4 Ken Griffey Jr. BV $10
    93 Score Dream Team 3 Don Mattingly $30
    97 Collectors Choice Premier Power Gold PP9 Barry Bonds $25
    98 Stadium Club Triumvirate Die Cut T8C Dave Justice ??
    98 Pinnacle Big Bang Sample 10 Mark Mcgwire $20
    06 Allen & Ginter jerseys FH Felix Hernandez $8
    06 Ovation 103 Prince Fielder RC #ed 803/999 $12
    06 Turkey Red Relics RO Roy Oswalt (white) $8
    06 Turkey Red Hanley Ramirez RC
    06 Turkey Red Red Johnny Damon
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    hey man, i posted in an earlier thread of yours but you never responded.did you need any of these?

05-06 UD S2 Marco Sturm

92-93 Parkhurst Glen Murray
    05-06 UD Victory Glen Murray
    05-06 UD S1 Glen Murray
    05-06 Ultra Glen Murray
    91-92 UD Glen Murray RC
    92-93 UD Star Rookies Glen Murray
    03-04 Crown Royale Glen Murray
    05-06 UD PowerPlay Glen Murray
    92-93 Classic Glen Murray
    05-06 UD MVP Glen Murray
    05-06 UD Victory Game Breakers Glen Murray

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth rock
    hey man, i posted in an earlier thread of yours but you never responded.did you need any of these?

03-04 Crown Royale Glen Murray
    92-93 Classic Glen Murray
    05-06 UD MVP Glen Murray
    05-06 UD Victory Game Breakers Glen Murray
    Hey sorry about that, I could use the ones in the qoute. Do you have any other hockey cards i would take any hockey cards i dont have for Baseball.

Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.

yea ive got a few Zdeno Chara for you, hold on ill list em in a few minutes, thanks!!

heres my chara cards:

03-04 Black Diamond
    03-04 UD MVP
    04-05 Pacific
    05-06 UD
    05-06 UD MVP
    05-06 Ultra Gold Medallion
    98-99 UD Choice
    99-00 UD Gold Reserve(top of card is a little nicked, will send it to you for free if we can get a deal done)

also i needed these 2 cards from your other thread, if you still have em:

06 A&G Minis:

71 Dmitri Young
    268 Roberto Clemente
    272 Paul Waner

Yeah i still have them.. I also have some 06 Turkey Red base, and a few other things.. I will list them out today.

heres my chara cards:

03-04 Black Diamond
    03-04 UD MVP
    04-05 Pacific
    05-06 UD
    05-06 UD MVP
    05-06 Ultra Gold Medallion
    98-99 UD Choice
    99-00 UD Gold Reserve(top of card is a little nicked, will send it to you for free if we can get a deal done)

also i needed these 2 cards from your other thread, if you still have em:

06 A&G Minis:

71 Dmitri Young
    268 Roberto Clemente
    272 Paul Waner
    Trading for

ok cool, did you need any of the chara cards?

also i could use the Prince Fielder RC from the list, sorry for not specifying that before, thanks!!

Ed, I have a lot of hockey that I somehow got, and don't want any of. I've got a stack of about 150-200 cards here, I'll list the brands/years ,and if youre interested I can make you a list, or trade them in your favor for baseball...

about 100 cards from 1999-00 BAP Memorabilia. I recognize some names - Bourque, Potvin, Luongo, Biron. Included in there are a couple of hte higher BVs in the set - Ladislav Nagy $2.50 and Evgeni Nabokov $8.00

about a dozen 2000-01 BAP Memorabilia - I've heard of Havlat, that's it. A couple doubles in there.

05-06 MVP - Lindros and Nathan Horton

05-06 Upper Deck - about 30 cards, some names - Hossa, Bordeur, Andreychuk, Belfour.

Also have these, this is the description I hve - I never opened them until right now:
    2000-01 MVP Prospects NHL complete set x2 - Looks like #184 - 218
    BV is $41.30 on each, mainly due to Raycroft ($4.00) and Heatley ($15.00). Both of those are definitely in each of these sets.

LMK if you have interest in any of these, and I can get a better description.

I could use them all. I am going to the card shop right now so i will pick up some Baseball GU/Autos for you and also for plymouth I would like to work out deals with both of you. Ill get a fuill list here in awhile.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for

ok cool, did you need any of the chara cards?

also i could use the Prince Fielder RC from the list, sorry for not specifying that before, thanks!!
    I could use all of the charas.. I would do the Fielder and the A&G Minis for the Chara and Murrays. I also found this Mini that i would throw in Cal Ripken Jr.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast