Buuuyingg Topps Rookie Premiere Autos

Must have hologram, any year, as long as its not player issued.

PM me with a price. Thanks.

Pick up any 06 Contenders? Might be willing to move that LeBron if you are still interested

On the back of the card, it'll have "PLAYER ISSUED" on it, if it does, the card is not pack pulled and mayyyy be fake. I think the autograph (full, blue ink) might be legit, but it's highly doubtful. But the card itself is probably not legit. Hopefully that clears things up.

Quote Originally Posted by asujbl
    Pick up any 06 Contenders? Might be willing to move that LeBron if you are still interested

I can get some of the contenders stuff, let me know what you'd be lookin in return though.

I might be able to get a Bush and a Leinart. I don't know if you'd do those 2 for the Lebron. If you would, I'll get workin on it and we might be able to close the deal by this week. LMK, Thanks.

I would love a Bush and Young if you have access. I definitely need Leinart as well. Hit me up on AIM at night or on here during the day and we'll see what we can do. I am going to make the 06 Contenders set.