Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

™™™***ryan Zimmerman's****wft

i know i post thgis kinda often but ive never posted it in here. i trying to find all ryan zimmerman's will trade for all, and will buy those that i don't have and really need. please take a look in my bucket and feel free to post resonable trades or pm with them, im sure we can work things out. even the small base cards im looking for, and have tons of base cards in the 3-4 doller values, of something im sure you would like, and the higher value zimmermans i can meet any type of trade offer thats reasonable. Thank you

Dan

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I have
    Bowman Heritage Variation #340
    Fleer #228
    Fleer Glossy Silver #228
    Topps Turkey Red White #606

Also can you get back to me on the Gradkowaki Auto. You still interested.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=276967

I have an 05 Topps Chrome U & H Ryan Zimmerman Red X Fractor #/65 if you are interested! I do have one other member that has expressed an interest, but have not had any contact for several days. PLMK if you want to try to work something out! Thanks, Dave............
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

Hidden Content

hey chev, i could really use the 2005 heritage and the white version on the zimmerman turkey red

and Cool as Dad, i am extreamly intersted in your zimmerman. i know its going to be hard for me to come up with 90-150 in trade value, but something is possible, i can though in cas along with card(s) take a lok in my bucket to se if anything intresrts you, i also sent you a pm, but fact is known, i neeedd that zimm.

Quote Originally Posted by greengrizzle
    hey chev, i could really use the 2005 heritage and the white version on the zimmerman turkey red

and Cool as Dad, i am extreamly intersted in your zimmerman. i know its going to be hard for me to come up with 90-150 in trade value, but something is possible, i can though in cas along with card(s) take a lok in my bucket to se if anything intresrts you, i also sent you a pm, but fact is known, i neeedd that zimm.
    2005 heritage BV $15.00
    white version on the zimmerman turkey red $12

Do you have any David Wright cards?

grizzle - PM Sent
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

Hidden Content

its funny cause out of all the cards ive pulled and traded i dont have any david wright cards i can even think of, if you can think of anything else or if you can find anything in my bucket or if you want to make a cash offer, please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by greengrizzle
    its funny cause out of all the cards ive pulled and traded i dont have any david wright cards i can even think of, if you can think of anything else or if you can find anything in my bucket or if you want to make a cash offer, please let me know
    Took a look at your bucket.

I like these
    Jason Varitek 1992 Topps Traded RC
    Jose Reyes 2001 Bowman Rc
    Robinson Cano 2003 Topps Traded Chrome Rc

Lmk if which ones will work. Thanks ChevCam

i guess i can do the variteck for the heritage mini, as long as your card it in the best possible condition, cause i took that varitck out of the traded set so its in pristine condition

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast