Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone like that 6'5 qb with the laser rocket arm

have these for trade or sale please submit offers i really would prefer not to look at sites

1998 topps peyton manning rc auto for trade
    2000 score millenium men auto for trade let me know what you guys need

please submit offers

I like that 98 Topps auto. If I am not mistaken that is a $250 card. I can't remember right off of the bat, but I know it is up there. Anyhows, if it is a $250 card any interest in an 04 Topps Ring of Honor Joe Montana auto $250? LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

i'm interested in either. check my sites to see if you like anything.

Any chance you would want to sell the Score auto. I would pay 1/2 book via paypal.

well the 98 topps has been traded

as for the millenium men last one on ebay sold for 62 and that was on jan 15th

gretzky i could use that bgs 9 favre stadium club and the favre auto let me know if we could piece something otgether

the graded favre is pending. what does the manning auto book?

not that i have any fb to trade...or even any meaningful contribution to this thread...but kudos on using that line!

would anyone know the bv on 1998 pacific peyton manning rc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast