Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brandon Marshall collection update!!

Got some new cards in recently and inspired by GrandSalami's Tatum Bell thread I thought I'd do the same. So here is my collection current and I will update daily as more come in!

Brandon Marshall Collection

also got these in today for my PC ...

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...MobleyAuto.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...WalkerAuto.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...efflerAuto.jpg

and in tribute ...

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...nrefractor.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

this is one of the top collections i have seen. nice job

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a Million, makes me feel a little better considering the amount of cashola I have spent!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

Great collection of Brandon Marshall! Keep up the hard work. Marshall has lots of potential and will eventually at least become a decent player maybe even a star in the NFL soon. Nice collection. A+ IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hjeepxj's Items on eBay

Very nice Jermz!

Im going to get all mine scanned in here soon.

I love that Darrent refractor, before the first, I had that one, the red ref one, the regular (chrome) one, his regular one and the gold parralell. I also had the Contenders auto.

Im soooooo glad I have them. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Arkanethug's Items on eBay

man thats a nice collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks again everyone! I've worked hard at getting most of what I have, unfortunately most of them are purchased instead of through trade. It's hard to trade when you don't have much that people want.

56chev - unfortunately I only had 2 cards of Darrent because I just started collecting this year and really focused on Marshall and Cutler. So I've purchased a few things and my local shop has given me a few more because he knows I'm a huge Bronco fan!

NICE collection. I love the letterman set. Too bad Marshall couldn't sign any of those Leaf Certified Cuts patch strip autos on center. I also love that Mobley auto you got.

Sick collection!
    -Ben

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah I was a little upset about the limited cuts, the auto is off center big time. I've seen a few other's on ebay and it looks like they were all signed a little off center though?

The Mobley (thanks OGLESBYC) is nice, and the best part of it is it's an on card auto! Now I'm waiting for my Eddie Mac and Shannon Sharpe's to come in and I'll have most of the key players from the back2back SuperBowl wins.

Yeah they are all that way. I have two big signed, double matted (in orange and blue) signed photos of John Elway and TD w/ the caption "Back to Back Superbowls" I love them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast