Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEW UPDATED Trade/Sale List 100's newly added

Check out my bucket. I added over a hundred new cards scanned and on my photobucket. Looking to trade $30-$40 BV at least, or sell cheaper GU/Autos for cash or money order.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    That sure didn't last long alls you have to do is click a link people ton of stuff there.

sheets lettermen, cotchery spa, moats spa, morency contenders, perry spx, willie reid, anthony smith contenders

Check my site and PLMK
    Thanks
    justin

I could probably do something with the perry, Morency, Reid, Anthony Smith towards your Deuce Dual

deuce dual is pending iced cards.
    Anything else?

I like the huge Coles jersey and the Cotchery auto and the Nugent auto. What are you looking for?
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

football:
    sinorice moss dual jersey , bradley jersey , Griese/Dawson Dual jersey , marino elway dual mask ,

check my buckett. They are in order of interest or let me know the price for each

thanks in advance

Steelers: sort of could use this.
    Maurice Morris 2002 SP Authentic 243 Blue Patch/Auto 194/250 $60

lbron: Decent autos I could use as tradebait, preferably $30+ BV

sinorice moss dual jersey $5 , bradley jersey $4 , Griese/Dawson Dual jersey $6 , marino elway dual mask $30

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast