Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KSA

SCF Rewards
    See cujocollector's Items on eBay

KSA

Anyone Know How KSA Compares To BGS?
    I Went To The Expo With A Great Card To Get Graded But Beckett Didn't Come So I Went To KSA Instead.
    If Anyone Is Wondering My SWEET Graded Card Is A 02-03 SP Game Used Edition Jason Spezza RC /750.
    The Grade I Got....................................9.5:D

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

hey cujoluva,

of the lesser known grading companies (all the companies besides BGS, PSA, SGC), KSA is one of the better ones. i'd say that your KSA 9.5 spezza would compare to a 9 BGS, 9 or MAYBE (but probably not) 9.5 PSA, and a 96 SGC. it is still a very nice card from a respectable grading company.

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

there is a possibilty that your spezza could get an 8.5 from bgs depending on the centering. bgs is way more strict on centering than any other grading company. on the other hand, that card could possibly fetch a 98 from SGC.

i always wanted to send a card into a lesser grading service (i.e. TFA, KSA, or the like) and if it got a 9.5 or 9 or something i wanted to crack open the case and send it into BGS just to see what would happen....but i am not rich and i dont feel like wasting money on that. lol

SCF Rewards
    See cujocollector's Items on eBay

it actually wasnt alot of money...i got 4 cards graded for $70 CAN at the expo...i may crack the Spezza and send it into BGS

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

In my opinion if it isn't PSA or BGS it isn't going to bring as much, most collectors that I know won't pay premiums for cards that aren't graded by those companies...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I get all of my cards done by KSA, even though they are a great grading company, it's put down because it's from Canada. PSA and BGS are over-hyped, and have switched cards, I know about it first hand with PSA. KSA does a more then remarkable job, and will send them more in the future, for grading to add to my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the forum delimber! :D

If you have any issues or questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Who is KSA? I have never heard of them until now. There are so many grading card companies it is no wonder I have never heard of them. The main ones IMO that are good are : 1)BGS, 2)PSA, 3)SGC and 4)PGA. All others I would not even dare to look at depending on the card and the price they are asking. Welp any info on KSA would be great. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    See mantleman777's Items on eBay

ksa is really good in hockey thats what they r known for i dont think u will lose any resell value using them for your hockey cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

Originally posted by delimber
    I get all of my cards done by KSA, even though they are a great grading company, it's put down because it's from Canada. PSA and BGS are over-hyped, and have switched cards, I know about it first hand with PSA. KSA does a more then remarkable job, and will send them more in the future, for grading to add to my collection.

What first hand info do you have on PSA switching cards, I would be interested to know being how this would probably put them out of business???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast