Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: want to move my baseball

want to move my baseball

looking for basketball and basketball only unless you have any HOF baseball au's

please check my site, and incoming i have a carlton fisk au 1/5!!

thanks guys

**if it is marked PC then i will need a great card for it

EDIT: IF YOU WANT THE RIPKEN OR QUAD THEN PM ME, AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE BASKETBALL CARDS...THESE WILL NOT BE EASY TO GET
    Last edited by lghoops92; 01-24-2007 at 05:36 PM.

2. Kronozio

i can use the chauncy billups auto...what did you like, and what's its bv??

The Billups books $25, and Im really looking to get rid of my Basketball. I really like that Quad how much does it book.

jetsfan- quad books $50...lookin for a one-for-one on that or for me to trade up...sorry

lexis- didnt see anything sorry

The Felton RC I have books $50. I can give you that along with the Billups for the Quad and those 2 Triple Crown Game Used Cards.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFan72
    The Felton RC I have books $50. I can give you that along with the Billups for the Quad and those 2 Triple Crown Game Used Cards.
    i'm not a big felton collector, sorry

like i said in the original post...if its marked as PC then it is gonna take something i really need for em

I have some Jordan's (base and inserts), and some Shaq rookies if you're interested. I like your Sandberg bat card. Lmk, and thanks, Kirk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast