Some game used and serial numbered for trade.

Got some lower end stuff here that player collectors might be interested in. Really only looking for Shaquille O'neal in return. Be it game used, or low end inserts, base or serial numbered cards.

The Williams is numbered to /100, the Devin Harris numbered to /150, and the Marbury is numbered to /99.

The David Noel is numbered to /250, the Jermaine O'neal is numbered to /79, and the Nate Robinson is numbered to /99.

The Delonte West is numbered to /99, the Bobby Jones is numbered to /69, and the rest is numbered to /399

Everything is numbered to /299 with the exception of the Shane Battier, which is numbered to /399.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

The SP Game Used Abdur-Rahim is numbered to /25, the Ultimate is numbered to /799.

I am interested in the Sheldon Williams /100

Please check my site, or let me know what you need for it

Thanks
    Donnie
    **Selling Everything But PC......
    ***ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA***
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lanham33
    I am interested in the Sheldon Williams /100

Please check my site, or let me know what you need for it

Thanks
    Donnie
    I may have glossed over it. Do you have any Shaquille O'neals for trade?

i like the oneal dual gu and the robinson gu...plmk