Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Need to boost my rep-lets trade and sell!!

    Most is ft or fs other than pc and b roy and gerald green. Will look at buckets and lists

  2. #2
    how much does your Iguodala rc auto book? lmk if you are intrested in anything, my football is on my site.

    Yao Ming/Mobley/Posey /50 '03-04 UD finite elements triple warmup #fe35 $40

    Delonte West '04-05 Bowman signs of the future AU bv $25

    Luke Jackson/Rafael Araujo '04-05 Fleer Tradition rookie throwback threads dual patches 5-color bv $30

    Baron Davis '01-02 Upper Deck Playmakers GU #’D 159/350 BV$12 2-color

    Pau Gasol '02-03 Flair jersey heights $20

    Hakim Warrick '05-06 bowman welcome to the show relics #HW $12

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by aiancwebb
    how much does your Iguodala rc auto book? lmk if you are intrested in anything, my football is on my site.

    Yao Ming/Mobley/Posey /50 '03-04 UD finite elements triple warmup #fe35 $40

    Delonte West '04-05 Bowman signs of the future AU bv $25

    Luke Jackson/Rafael Araujo '04-05 Fleer Tradition rookie throwback threads dual patches 5-color bv $30

    Baron Davis '01-02 Upper Deck Playmakers GU #’D 159/350 BV$12 2-color

    Pau Gasol '02-03 Flair jersey heights $20

    Hakim Warrick '05-06 bowman welcome to the show relics #HW $12
    bv is 40. sorry, didnt see anything i needed

  4. #4
    Prices on these:
    Kobe sp game used 3 clr gu
    amare pro sigs auto
    green spx
    melo luxury auto
    may ultimate collection gu


    lmk w/ prices............. thanks :-)

  5. #5
    did you still have an interest in my 3 Nelson auto rookies?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by celtics1
    Prices on these:
    Kobe sp game used 3 clr gu
    amare pro sigs auto
    green spx
    melo luxury auto
    may ultimate collection gu


    lmk w/ prices............. thanks :-)
    Prices on these:
    Kobe sp game used 3 clr gu make offer-its 4 colors btw
    amare pro sigs auto make offer as its sp'ed to 32
    green spx nfs nor ft
    melo luxury auto make offer
    may ultimate collection gu 10 dlvd

    as u can see, i prefer to trade rathe rthan sell

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by justpete23
    did you still have an interest in my 3 Nelson auto rookies?
    ya, is your list updated?

    wat u need in return.

  8. #8
    Ive got these 3 Nelsons:
    SPX auto/jersey rookie PSA 9
    SPX auto/jersey throwback rookie
    SPA auto rookie

    Id love to get the Green SPX,Livingston HHP auto, and the Morrison auto/jersey.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by justpete23
    Ive got these 3 Nelsons:
    SPX auto/jersey rookie PSA 9
    SPX auto/jersey throwback rookie
    SPA auto rookie

    Id love to get the Green SPX,Livingston HHP auto, and the Morrison auto/jersey.
    05-06 SPX Danny Granger auto 2-color jersey rookie /1499
    05-06 SP Authentic Danny Granger auto rookie/1299
    04-05 SPX Jameer Nelson Auto jersey rookie /1999 PSA 9
    04-05 SP Authentic Jameer Nelson auto rookie /1499
    04-05 SPX Sasha Vujacic Auto Jersey rookie /1999
    05-06 SP Authentic Deron Wlliams auto rookie/1299
    05-06 SP Authentic Jarrett Jack Auto rookie /1299
    05-06 SPX Jarrett Jack Auto jersey rookie /1499
    which of those u still have?

  10. #10
    I have just updated my list . I sold almost everything and am starting over again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on