Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

<--JAY-CUTLER-rookie-cards-NEEDED-->

Hey guys, I am looking to expand on my small Jay Cutler rookie card collection (can be seen here).

Some key RCs I am looking for:
    -Topps Heritage
    -Topps Chrome
    -Topps Turkey Red (all variations)
    -Topps "Class of 2006" NFL 83-06 insert (base and chrome)
    -Topps Turn Back the Clock
    -Score Select (shiny one)
    -Bowman Chrome
    -Bowman

Really need the ones I listed, I have a lot of nice football rookies to trade and maybe baseball GU or something.

Not buying!

Thanks!
    -Ben

Just made a trade with stevegarcia and acquired the Cutler Bowman Heritage refractor rookie. Yay.

Do you have any nice Larry Johnson, Clinton Portis or Brandon Jacobs RCs for trade? I have a few Cutlers but I'm really only looking for those guys unless you have some Edgerrin James cards I need. LMK and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5278
    Do you have any nice Larry Johnson, Clinton Portis or Brandon Jacobs RCs for trade? I have a few Cutlers but I'm really only looking for those guys unless you have some Edgerrin James cards I need. LMK and thanks.
    Do you need the Edgerrin James 2002 Fleer Showcase Avant Card?

Other than that I have nothing you need unless you like this: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...s/scan0037.jpg

Edge wise I also have:
    2002 Adrenaline "Driven" insert
    2002 UD Honor Roll
    2002 Fleer Authentix
    2002 SP authentic

I don't need the Edge but I can use the LJ. The only Cutler RC I have that books that low is the Topps or maybe his Topps 8306 insert. Do you need either of those?

I need the insert. Just wondering, which Cutlers do you have?

Turkey Red white parallel
    Upper Deck Limited SP RC
    Topps
    Topps 8306
    Topps Madden 07 (I think I still have this one)
    Score Glossy
    Upper Deck Prospect Premiere

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast