Clinton Portis 05 Donruss Classics Auto 5/5 Fs

Clinton Portis 05 Donruss Classics Auto 5/5 Fs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title says it all I am looking to sell this sweet portis auto /5 for $60dlvd. price is negotiable. Am selling only not trading.

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ISPLATINUM.jpg

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    A Leaf Certified 5/5 went for $27 Dlvd on Ebay. I could probably give you something in the $25 - $30 range, but not $60.

no thanks i need more thank that i guess you should just buy it off the bay
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

No need to get snappy at me, I just know you wont get that. You said offer, so I did.

I think you really mistaken my msg. I did not intend to get snappy on you at all. I even said no thanks. if i wont get that then bad luck for me dont mind keeping the card regardless

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    No need to get snappy at me, I just know you wont get that. You said offer, so I did.

ttttttttttttttttt

tttttttttttttttt