Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Country
    See bellatrain10's Items on eBay

Jay Cutler Personal Collection Rate it!!!

Im bored at work so I thought id show this off and ask everyones opinion. Listed are the autos and a few of the game used I have. Its not all in there I have so many base rookies and inserts it would take forever to scan!! So i have created a poll just for fun and to get everyones opinion!!

Let me know what you like and what you dont like!!!

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...%20PC%20STUFF/

__________________________________________________ _____________

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best I've seen man! Crazy amount of low #'d auto's ... and HOW IN THE $*$* did you score the Red Hot Triple!!?!?!?! WOW ....

one thing I didn't see was a Gridiron Gear auto #'d/225?? I'm selling mine if you want it?

Country

I do need it just for me right now im strapped, memorial services and cremation stuff is expensive!! Ill hit you up after the weekend im setting up at a show (i have to in order to balance my spending) so if i do good ill take it from ya

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey no problem man, I have it on ebay but so far no hits. and also I sent you a PM .. my condolences bro. My prayers are with you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

That collection is money Adam...I really do hope for your sake that Cutler becomes a star. I know you've had to give up a sizable chunk of your collection to get all that stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey adam I also forgot that I have an extra 99 Sp Authentic Ed McCaffrey auto incoming if your interested.

Country

Craig- only thing i believe could slow him down is injuries other then that man this kid is going to be good!! Reminds me of a couple Gun slingers one a former Bronco the other a Future HOFer if he ever retires LOL!!

JE- I do need that ed mccaffrey!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah Cutler definitely reminds me of Elway and Favre, when I watched him play at Vandy I was impressed and then he landed on the Bronc's and I was STOKED!!!

and yeah we'll work something out for the McCaffrey (and the Cutler GG auto if it doesn't sell before then, I really need some $$$)

Country

thats cool man yeah we can def talk on mondayish

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    See htwheelz01's Items on eBay

Adam it stinks lol. Nah just kidding man it looks pretty darn good.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast