Just an FYI on contenders boxes

Blowoutcards.com has them on special for $118.99 which is 15-20$ cheaper than most places and they offer free shipping on anything over $150. Just picked up some boxes. Their prices seem to be the best overall. The 2 card shops near me are at 135$ and 140$ each.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Thats awesome but FYI i got 6 boxes 1/2 case pre sale and I got not one 1st or 2nd rounder best card I pulled was an $80 Meredith ouch so maybe the mojos there for you guys lol

Not a bad price at all...tempting...but singles are just way too efficient. I have opened zero packs, have 33 Autographed RC's already (including Wimbley, Sims, Clemens, Ngata and other 1st rounders) and have spent less then $125.00. That's like $3.50 per rookie. Not as much fun...but certainly saves me the cash.

How is blowoutcards.com? I usually go through dacardworld. How fast is their turnaround on the orders? Dacardworld ships out the same day if you order before 4PM.

Order before 3PM and they ship same day. I got my confirmation email at 630 with tracking number. I am not actually buying these for me, I have gotten into doing shows and in North Carolina there are not tons of shops so people cant get many hobby packs. I am going to sell the packs individually with my table. I mainly buy singles myself and yes it is more efficient. I took a bath on 2 SP authentic boxes for 250$ and best pull was a norwood Patch Auto. I did nail a nolan ryan RIP card from allen and ginter on one box #25 and sold for 200$ and got a vince young cabinet card auto jersey #150 on turkey red. I only buy boxes of sets I want to make. It is fun to open and out of the 6 boxes I bought I have been close to making my money back I think.