This Mailday Probably Tops them all for Me!

As a HUGE Randy Moss Fan, this was a very nice mail day for me, along with a few other nice cards too!

From Baseball - A Nice New Alomar! Double Patch #ed 22 / 25

Then Some Logo Patches for my Logo Patch Collection -
    McNair Logo Patch from the Titans Sword (The Tip)

Then we have a nice David Carr Logo Patch - Not Sure Where the Patch is from though. Neat though!

Then my Prized Moss Autos :
    First a 99 Stadium Club Auto (Graded BGS 7.5, But I think Ill bust the case)

Then one of my newest Favorites, Ive only seen one before, and I got it:
    03 Hogg Heaven Pig Pens Auto #ed 25 / 35!

This has to go down as my most memorable mail day, and I have had some very awesome ones. I included some scans for ya guys to check out too!

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    I have to post once more to post links to the Moss's too:

Always like Alomar, especially when he played in Baltimore. Nice patch.
    The McNair is awesome and the Carr is nice but I also have no idea where that came from.
    The Moss cards are pretty sweet, why did that Star one get a 7.5?

That is a very nice mailday! You got some sweet patches and autos. Congrats!

Chaos - The Alomar is super nice, the guy only listed it as a patch, didnt even list it as a dual, or /25. So I got a super deal on that.

I cannot for the life of me determine where the Carr patch is from, I THINK its part of TEXANS (Looks like a A N, for the patch) but I dont know if they say that on the Jersey.

The Moss itself, really isnt even in bad condition. I dont know how it scored so low. Its corners arent even that whitened.

Thanks guys, now I just need more Moss autos! Lol.

that moss pig pens auto is one sweet card the autograph just jumps off of it nice pc pickups vikingfan take care steve

Thanks guys, too bad Ive probably depleted the amount of Moss cards Ill get for the rest of the year! Its hard to get his stuff!