Really nice 3 pack break of 06-07 Bowman

Just picked up the last three packs from a hobby box at the card shop:

Highlights
    Bowman Relics Josh Smith (FT)
    Bowman Chrome Refractor Chris Bosh #'d /249 (FT)
    Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Sergio Rodriguez #'d /50!! (FT/FS)

RCs and Chrome
    Tyrus Thomas RC (FT)
    J.R. Pinnock RC (need for set)
    Alexander Johnson RC (need for set)
    Bobby Jones RC (need for set)
    Joe Johnson Chrome (FT)
    Caron Butler Chrome (need for set)
    Sarunas Jasikevicius Chrome (need for set)
    Desmond Mason Chrome (need for set)

Really nice for a 3 pack break. This is my second really nice pack break of Bowman, if I keep having this much luck I might not have to buy a box!

Comment!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

very good break, I'd so go back for more to try to pull an auto or something cuz I bet that box is a Chrome hot box...that means at least 2 autos in the box and every or almost every hot box has a Morrison auto.
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

nice job on 3 pax way to go take care steve

Good job on your 3 pack break. Were the 3 packs all retail? Because you did really well for retail especially on the Josh Smith GU. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixsunsfan1
    Good job on your 3 pack break. Were the 3 packs all retail? Because you did really well for retail especially on the Josh Smith GU. Congrats!
    It was hobby. Still really good though, considering it's supposed to be 1 auto/GU every 6 packs. Some nice parallels too!