Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hjeepxj's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiam0nd66
    I personally can't believe anyone would even bother bidding on this jerks auctions...the feedback speaks for itself. It is too bad ebay won't put this jerk OOB but he would just make another name I am sure...honestly, at least this way he won't be at 100% again, thus not able to "fool" anyone.

97% may be considered good in some aspects, heck most aspects of life...but it sucks on ebay.

I'm sorry you had to deal with this...the cards you want will come along again, just wait until a good seller is selling them :)

Peace~
    Rima

Well, as you can see by my ebay feedback rating, Ive had some experience w/it. It has only been lately that Ive been gettin scr*ewed. But you're right, I wont be buying from this guy again.

And yes, I paid w/paypal, so I will be going through them about this.

The weird part about this is I bought around 7 cards from him, he sent 5...but I was talking w/ragnarok, and I bet he does this with every customer...he has 1200 negs I think? UGH

I live in Colorado, but its like the landlocked version of Cali, so maybe we're the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, its an open dispute w/the seller via paypal.

Its not the fact that its only 2 Triandos Luke cards, and it was only a few bucks, its the fact that this guy is a fraudster.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ragnarok693's Items on eBay

Well,

The auction ended with no bids. Mabye you will get your card? I think ebay is now watching this guy though. I got a return email from the "director of customer protection" stating they are investigating the past complaints and will come to a decision on how to handle it. I will not be informed of what happens due to privacy rights.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok691
    Well,

The auction ended with no bids. Mabye you will get your card? I think ebay is now watching this guy though. I got a return email from the "director of customer protection" stating they are investigating the past complaints and will come to a decision on how to handle it. I will not be informed of what happens due to privacy rights.

Nice, oh, and I also will be making a call to Ms. Jama on monday. ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12