A Really neat pull today. Help me out Braves fans!

Ok I was in Dallas visiting a friend of mine and stopped by target on the way home and bought 4 packs of Topps 52 style baseball since it was a fresh box with all 24 packs.
    At any rate I got this:
    Scott Thorman Ticket to Stardom SN# 4/10 #TSR-ST (Braves ticket from his first rookie game.)

Really neat card. I checked on Ebay and only 3 ticket studs have ended and all of them went for over $150....

Not sure how good this guy is though so I was hoping a Braves fan could help me out.

Thanks!
    -Jason

Will attach pics in a second.
    Last edited by Nickademus; 01-26-2007 at 12:15 AM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Very nice pull!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should hold on to this as the price will only go up. He made his debut last year and has the starting gig for the Braves at 1st base now that Adam LaRoche was traded.

He could put up some nice power #s.

Congrats man!

Really? That is cool. I think I might hold on to it then unless I get a Really nice offer on it.

Thanks for the info man,
    -Jason

re: nice pull

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus
    Ok I was in Dallas visiting a friend of mine and stopped by target on the way home and bought 4 packs of Topps 52 style baseball since it was a fresh box with all 24 packs.
    At any rate I got this:
    Scott Thorman Ticket to Stardom SN# 4/10 #TSR-ST (Braves ticket from his first rookie game.)

Really neat card. I checked on Ebay and only 3 ticket studs have ended and all of them went for over $150....

Not sure how good this guy is though so I was hoping a Braves fan could help me out.

Thanks!
    -Jason

Will attach pics in a second.
    Nice pull, bud.

Thanks!
    I have never pulled anything like a ticket before so that was a unique experience.
    Even if it wasn't as low numbered as it is I think it is way cooler than a jersey card any day.