Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The new www.mikesmojo.com (check it out)

I am still working on this, but just wanted a couple opinions on the overall design and layout versus my old site (if you remember that).

Please let me know.

Thanks
    Mike

www.mikesmojo.com

Thanks. I am working on completing the site and also restocking my football supply.

The holidays just kinda drained my budget so I have been trying to get back on top of things.

I should have a new release very shortly for Football, I have ended Basketball and I plan to have Baseball running very soon as well (before Spring Training).

If there are any questions or suggestions please let me know.

Thank you,
    Mike

Thank you!

It is starting to get a little frustrating trying to figure out how to get everything I need on there and still have it well organized.

I think it is better than my old design. I liked it, but this one looks more professional (in my opinion).

Thank you again,
    Mike

mike,did you make it yourself?
    Hidden Content
    Will Clark Super Collector (770 Different cards)

Hidden Content

yes I did.

There are a couple things I still need to add, and it is trying to figure out where to put them and what type of design to use that is the hard part LOL.

Do you think that the main banner on the top should be a little bit less wide?

Thanks
    Mike

Hey Mike

If you need a hand gimme a shout. I can help you out with some of the design stuff.

(ps.. I'd definitely make the banner smaller.. it looks huge on my screen and I'm on a 19" Widescreen hehe)

like psychopig said,make it alittle smaller.Im on a 15'' monitor and its about
    1'' too wide.other than that,excellent work.What books tought you to do that?im interested in learning
    Hidden Content
    Will Clark Super Collector (770 Different cards)

Hidden Content

Just visited your old site recently, could have moved the advertisers around, but I liked it. It was open-easy to read.

New site Loadtime was 15.79 v/s ~3.4avg(most under 2.200s)

Good luck
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast