Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fricken hillarious - Michael Vick

i saw this on youtube... pretty funny if i do say so myself

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

saw that before, its hilarious.

"so you put your weed, which is not allowed on a plane, in another thing that is not allowed on a plane?"

I hadn't seen that yet. VERY NICE!
    Mikey is smart.

Talking

Brilliant Mike!

Too bad the last laugh is on SNL considering Vick was innocent and there was no illegal substance in the bottle. Its funny how people jump to conclusions.

His track record wasn't helping him you know. Once he retires and comes clean it will all come out. JK!

Quote Originally Posted by Vickfan7
    Too bad the last laugh is on SNL considering Vick was innocent and there was no illegal substance in the bottle. Its funny how people jump to conclusions.
    yeah really...but it still seems suspicious to me, if the police reports are true then why did he make such a big deal about handing over his water bottle? and why was there small containers in it? did he actually explain these things or was it just all the media?

Quote Originally Posted by aiancwebb
    yeah really...but it still seems suspicious to me, if the police reports are true then why did he make such a big deal about handing over his water bottle? and why was there small containers in it? did he actually explain these things or was it just all the media?

You don't really know how he acted. My guess is all he did is ask why he has to give it away and the media blew it up to make it seem worse.

Vick fans will always stick up for him lol. I think that was hilarious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast