2006 Sweet Spot Update 1 pack....1 of 1 mojo

Well I decided to buy a pack of this at Target along w/ some football stuff. I figured why not since there were only like 4 or so left. After finally getting into the packaging and opening it I noticed a VERY fat card in the middle!!! I was pretty excited b/c my football packs were rather dull. Here is what I pulled.....
    I didn't even notice the serial numbering until a little later. Its a nice looking card, but since I don't do much w/ baseball anymore it is for trade. LMK if you are interested!!! Thanks a lot!!

2. Kronozio

wow sweet pull a 1 of 1 from one pack!!!

Yeah they get in some hobby packs/boxes from time to time. The hobby packs are on a cardboard backer that hangs from the pegs and I noticed Sweet Spot so I grabbed one.

Yeah very lucky for only one pack, b/c my football packs were horrible, lol.

wow, sweet pull. Being a Braves fan, I'm jealous :-p

Do you have any football for trade? I'd rather a player/team collector own the card instead of me, lol. LMK and thanks.

never been a big football collector. I have an Alex Smith (QB) GU jrsy, Michael Robinson GU jrsy, and some other #'d cards, but that's about it.

wow.. all my target has is Bowman Heritage.... not even joking.

see what happens when you switch off and try baseball,bam 1 of 1 great pull jjj,i bought a box of sp authentic basketball because i was having horrible breaks in fball andbball ,and i pulled my most valuable card in my collection chris paul autopatch rookie 0016/1299 and it was 4 colors,not a 1 of 1 like your beauty but still major mojo none the less congrats take care steve