Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling most of my Football... Need paypal!!!

I really need paypal so i can get my mom some really nice jewelry.. selling most of my football.. lmk please help me out... Thanks!! make offers...
    check out the bucket

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Paypal only? I like your Calico Patch, Crumpler Patch, JJ SOTT Auto, Colston Bowman Chrome RC. LMK

Jeff

Yes paypal only.. lmk... JJ RC auto is NFT or sale... srry.. Colston is pending..

make an offer on the Calico and Crumpler patches...
    Book values are $25 and $25.....

ok how would you be paying then?? i actually now just found another store online that has the same thing i am looking for for my mom and that takes not only paypal but MO..
    NOW TAKING MONEY ORDERS OR CASH... LMK DETROITFAN...

also like the calico patch.....i wont make an offer, they are your cards....either we are very close and we can work it out, or we are very far apart....pm me a price please

detroitfan- the best i could do would have to be $15 for both?? lmk
    total BV is $50.. lmk

proudestmonkey- detroit has first dibbs, if we don't get anything going i will send you the price on the calico patch and we can go from thier.. thanks!!

I'll take them. Post it up and I'll send Monday if you can do the same. Thanks!!!

Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast