I'm looking to sell these here before they go up on ebay, to save me the hassle of writing out the auctions plus fees. Prices are listed after each card(s), as well as what the most recent ending prices for the same card have been. As you can see, I'm willing to let all cards go for less than recent ending prices have been. I'm also willing to negotiate prices a little bit if you purchase multiple cards.
Really only need paypal at this time, I need to get rid of some stuff, not add more. Scans of any and all cards listed are available if need be. Thanks!
PRICES ARE SHIPPED, AND INCLUDE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.

06 Turkey Red Roy Oswalt Auto (Grey Border) - Looking for $40 (most recent sold for $49.99 + ship)

06 Turkey Red John Garland GU (Gold 22/25) - Looking for $17 (only recent one sold for $21.03 + ship)

06 Turkey Red Ryan Howard GU Bat (White /99) - Looking for $18 (most recents sold for $23.27, $16.27 + ship)

06 Turkey Red A-Rod Gold Border SP/50, (AdBack, Mariners Uni)- Looking for $15 (none up for bid in last 30 days, there is one with a BIN of $19.99 + ship)

06 Turkey Red Oversized Box-Toppers Cabinet Lot of 4 (Jon Papelbon RC, N.Johnson, Gomes, Garciaparra) - Looking for $22

04 Donruss Classics Gary Sheffield Auto /50 - Looking for $13 (last one sold for $15.61 + ship)

06 Turkey Red Black Border SP Lot of 18 - includes Wright, Schilling, Maddux, Musial, and more - Looking for $12

Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!