got a lot to trade. please tell me who you collect. really want to trade

please list me what team or player(s) you collect. i have a lot to trade and would really love to make some. lets get it started.

Hi rudifan :)

If I may make a couple of suggestions to help you along....

-If you make a list of stuff you have to trade and list it I would imagine more people would respond. People like seeing lists and pictures ;)

-When you make a post, you are allowed the initial post, one bump in the morning and one bump in the evening. Of course you may reply to those who post, but to bump up a post after 22 minutes isn't fair to the others who also want to have their posts on the front page and it tends to anger people to the point of ignoring you altogether.

Please don't bump posts more than 1 time in the AM and one time in the PM.

Good luck and happy trading!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

ok, thanks for the tips. could you tell me tho, are we alowed to put scans on here, if so how many. or just the adress to our photobucket.

Hi-

You can put your scans here but they won't come up as images, they will still come up as a clickable link. For the purpose of saving space (I guess) we don't have the "img" tags on for the boards.

It would probably save you time to put up the link to your photobucket/other trade page but you can do either :)

Peace~
    Rima