Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lttf: V. Young/t.jackson/cutler/p Manning/bush/addai/m. Drew/d Williams/maroney/norwo

LTTF: V. YOUNG/T.JACKSON/CUTLER/P MANNING/BUSH/ADDAI/M. DREW/D WILLIAMS/MARONEY/NORWOOD/B. JACOBS

looking for autos and high end GU

any chance of trading the norwood finest auto for my jackson spa auto? looking for 25-30 bv on it and i could throw in something else.

sorry I couldnt do that looking for Norwood right now thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan52081
    any chance of trading the norwood finest auto for my jackson spa auto? looking for 25-30 bv on it and i could throw in something else.

haha, you are looking for like everyone on your 06 tradelist. what are you going to trade?

You seem to have a lot of things in your inventory. Do you happen to have a list of Emmitt cards?

lol yup I have plenty to trade...............

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan52081
    haha, you are looking for like everyone on your 06 tradelist. what are you going to trade?

Please check my bucket.I'm interested in Braylon Edwards bowman chrome auto or spx lmk

mainly base of Emitt ...I do have a nice card of his with a gold coin looks cool its on my scans

Quote Originally Posted by jbnails
    You seem to have a lot of things in your inventory. Do you happen to have a list of Emmitt cards?

I like these of yours:

Leinart Topps Premiere auto
    Shockey RC Bowman Chrome auto
    Tomlinson Contenders
    Jim Brown auto
    Maroney auto
    Urlacher Contenders

Quote Originally Posted by mikiefootball
    Please check my bucket.I'm interested in Braylon Edwards bowman chrome auto or spx lmk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast