Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just picked up a box of 2006 Just Minors Mem Ed. Hobby Box!

Thought these looked really cool, I dont usually care for these kinda off Brands, but for $42.95 Dlvd, I had to give one a try. Should have it early next week. With the Autographed Baseball, and basically a 1:5 Chance (Correct me if Im wrong here please) at a 1/1, or a Dual / Triple Signature, it seems like its worth a shot! Heres the Lowdown on this Product:

I will bust this LIVE when I get these next week, funny thing, I vowed never to buy from DACW after my trouble last time with them, saw a cheap box on Ebay, bought it, and Later Noticed it was them! Doh!

Autographed Baseball, 2 Cards, 1 50 card set per box
    Each box contains (1) Autographed Baseball, (2) Autographed Cards, and (1) Justifiable 2006 50-Card Base Set!! Look for Glossy 1-of-1 Autograph Cards (1 per 10 boxes) and Dual or Triple Signature Cards (1 per 10 boxes)!!
    Autographed Baseball Checklist: A=most frequent D=most rare
    A.S. = All Star Game Baseball
    F.G. = Futures Game Baseball
    W.S. = World Series Baseball
    Minor = Minor League Baseball
    Adam LaRoche B
    Fernando Martinez A
    Adam Miller A
    Gary Sheffield '93 A.S. D
    Adam Wainwright B
    Gavin Floyd C
    Alex Gordon B
    Hank Blalock C
    Alex Rios A
    Hanley Ramirez D
    Alfonso Soriano (Minor) D
    Homer Bailey A
    Andre Ethier B
    Howie Kendrick D
    Andrew Miller B
    Huston Street (No JMI Cert!) D
    Andy Marte B
    Jeremy Hermida A
    Bert Blyleven C
    Joe Mauer C
    Billy Butler A
    Jose Tabata A
    Brandon McCarthy A
    Kendry Morales A
    Brandon Wood C
    Kyle Davies D
    Brett Myers C
    Lyle Overbay C
    Carl Crawford D
    Michael Barrett C
    Carlos Pena '00 F.G. D
    Miguel Cabrera '03 W.S. BB C
    Chris Snelling C
    Nick Markakis C
    Dallas McPherson A
    Nick Neugebauer D
    Don Sutton '82 W.S. D
    Nolan Ryan '81 A.S. D
    Dontrelle Willis '03 A.S. D
    Philip Hughes B
    Elvis Andrus A
    Reggie Jackson ('73 AL MVP) D
    Eric Duncan B
    Roy Oswalt C
    Evan Longoria A
    Tim Hudson C
    Felix Hernandez C
    Victor Martinez D
    Felix Pie A
    Xavier Nady B

2. Allgood (eBay Store)

Will do Matt, this might just be a good box in your range too. Well have to see. An Auto Baseball Per box just sounds kinda neat to me.

It's a good box, pretty cheap too. I just bought one a few weeks ago, this is what I got . You can get a box with same 50 card base set and 4 auto's from the just minors website for 28$ I might get that next or another Memorabilia Ed. box.

Dang, you had a very solid break.

Do you have a link to Just Minors Site? Might have to check it out.

yep I was very pleased, the triple auto was good luck they are 1 in 10 boxes. I found a checklist of the triple auto's somewhere, not sure where, and they have triple autos that have Alex Gordon/Justin Upton/Jose Tabata and every possible combination of excellent prospects, that alone is worth the money for a chance at those cards.Then the Andre Ethier Baseball was another good suprise, pretty much every player on the auto'd baseball list is worth buying box for. this is the just minors site you can search around and this is where I was mentioning the 28$ box with 4 autos and the 50card base set

And Its in! I will be busting this live in a few minutes! I will do Packs First, then the baseball last!

Take that Back, its not Packs! Lol. Its a little Folder Type thing with the Autos in It. So Ill open that, and then the Baseball!

Wow, Never Heard of these 2 Guys:
    Justin Maxwell Auto 35/100
    John Egan Auto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast