Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reggie Bush Ebay Omg!! Look!!

Arrow Reggie Bush Ebay Omg!! Look!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS YA THIS IS A NASTY CARD.. BUT HOW MUCH WILL U SPEND ON PIECE OF CARDBOARD? LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-SP-AUTHENTI...em330078858357

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    wow, i could never spend anything like that on a card

I'm amazed. At first glance I thought that was an ended auction. Still four days left. Wow.

Do you realize how many cases you could buy with that?????God I could pay off some bills with that kind of money, its amazing how much we do spend for cardboard of a player with his auto and a piece of a jersey, wouldn't you rather have the whole jersey with an auto? But man what a pull......

I think this hobby is a complete farce. I wonder how many of these kinds of cards are actually inserted into the production line making us believe we can pull it? I bet someone from Upper Deck is selling this card along with those other SPA patch cards. Yeah, maybe I`m paranoid. LOL I just think some top execs from these companies withhold certain cards to give to their children so they can make this money and we all think we`re gonna be the ones to pull this stuff, spending cash away like no tomorrow.

I`m disgusted with this hobby and the way it has gone. I wish it was the 70`s again when collecting "trading" cards was fun.

the funny part is, is that it is just an event worn jsy that he probly wore for a whole 15sec.

better hope this guy doesn't get hurt. or peple are gonna be shooting themselves for as much money as they are spending on his cards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast