Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEED ALL MIGUEL CABRERA AND ALFONSO SORIANO AUTOS and true rcs

title says it all am looking for autos and true rcs of him please lmk what u have for trade. will buy if price is right
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    i have a duel auto from reflections with ryan howard /99

am interested for sure whats the bv? got a scan? and whats the year brand of the card? see anything off my site?

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMatt5890
    i have a duel auto from reflections with ryan howard /99

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

got a miguel cabrera leaf red auto /250, donruss signature auto. wats the bv on ur aaron jersey

no bv on that
    whats the bv on ur cabrera
    anyways though if i was to trade the aaron u would need to add a large sum of cash with the cabrera

Quote Originally Posted by devilsrok13
    got a miguel cabrera leaf red auto /250, donruss signature auto. wats the bv on ur aaron jersey

there are two cabrera autos thee, a leaf certified red auto /250, and a 2005 donruss signature auto lmk

what are the bvs for them?

there are two cabrera autos thee, a leaf certified red auto /250, and a 2005 donruss signature auto lmk

before anything i would like to try and get 250-300 in trade for the aaron do u have anything else on ur site ur willing to move?

i think 25 and 30

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast