Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tons of stuff FT/FS AUtos, Patches, RCs, GU

Please check out my bucket I have hundreds of nuice autographs, patches, game used and rookies of tons of players, teams, sports. I am looking for baseball or football in trade or of course I am always looking to sell a few things, so if you have a few bucks burning a hole in your pocket Ill take it. :) Not lookign to do any trades UNDER $30 BV.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey Eric-

PLMK if you see anything you can use for this:

I don't have a whole lot but something may jump out at you :)

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...rds/TRADELIST/

Peace~
    Rima

~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

Never thought Id say this but I think I might want that Cynthia Cooper Auto. :)

Quote Originally Posted by BGT Masters
    Please check out my bucket I have hundreds of nuice autographs, patches, game used and rookies of tons of players, teams, sports. I am looking for baseball or football in trade or of course I am always looking to sell a few things, so if you have a few bucks burning a hole in your pocket Ill take it. :) Not lookign to do any trades UNDER $30 BV.
    whats yoru price on the mark mulder auto /15

No problem a /25 sold for $15 shipped so I figured it was a far price. Anyone else?

Anyone else looking to make some deals. Selling and trading.

I have some interest in your Michael Robinson Autos, your Tarvaris Jackson and your Hawk and Drew Autos as well . I don'tt have a clue what it books for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast