03-04 SPx auto/jersey RC /1999
    03-04 SP Authentic auto RC /1250
    03-04 Bowman Signature auto/jersey

LMK. Thanks!
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

03-04 Bowman Signature auto/jersey
    have that
    How much can you buy for?

I don't know, you have something in mind? I could trade better than buying tho. LMK. Thanks!

hey i got a nice auto of him.it's an 03-04 topps pristine personal endorsements.i am mainly looking to sale.can throw it in with the reggie cards you wanted a while back.let me know.the auto books $25.00.

well, I don't really need any Reggie now, but those Uncirculated Pristine Villanuevas--are they the regular one numbered to like /350 or something? And do you have a scan of the Ebi auto? LMK. Thanks!

nm, I found the scan of it and I'm interested. Check my site and lmk. Thanks!

do you have scans of these???

06-07 Sweet Shot Sweet Swatches Dual Kurt Thomas/Amare Stoudemire dual GU /199

02-03 Topps SlamDuncan ASG-Used jsy Tim Duncan w/ sliver of patchline

04-05 SP Game Used Kevin Garnett GU jsy (#21 is cut out and jsy is in it, #77 of the base set...have black and white jerseys of this card)

I don't have scans yet but duncan is gone like it says on my site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast