Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    Buying & Trading for 06 Tristar Prospect Plus!

    I need anything you have. Let me know what ya got.Look at my site for cards you might want to trade for or I can buy. I only pay with cash. Here is my site:

    http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/zellyanks91/

    PLMK.Kevin

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    Kevin...I have 40 different cards from the set. Also have 7 inserts from the set. Looking for autos from this set,06 Reds propsects auto,refractors or can sell. LMK and thanks....Dan

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunndeal
    Kevin...I have 40 different cards from the set. Also have 7 inserts from the set. Looking for autos from this set,06 Reds propsects auto,refractors or can sell. LMK and thanks....Dan
    I am interested. I would like a list of the cards and I rather buy. DO you have any 06 Tristar Autos FT? PLMK.Kevin

  5. #4
    No auto,its already gone. Here is what I have from the set:
    1 2 8 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 71 76 77 78 79 82 88 93 100.
    Family Ties-2 3 5.
    Protenial-3 8(for some reason #8 is black. The others are blue) 16 20.
    Make an offer and thanks....Dan

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunndeal
    No auto,its already gone. Here is what I have from the set:
    1 2 8 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 71 76 77 78 79 82 88 93 100.
    Family Ties-2 3 5.
    Protenial-3 8(for some reason #8 is black. The others are blue) 16 20.
    Make an offer and thanks....Dan
    I don't really know what they are worth..what is reasonable for base cards? I was thinking somewhere around $5-7. I really don't know. Let me know.

    Kevin

  7. #6
    Kevin...You send me $5 and a SASE and there yours. LMK and thanks....Dan

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunndeal
    Kevin...You send me $5 and a SASE and there yours. LMK and thanks....Dan
    I can do that. Now I can cover shipping but I don't know what to do for the SASE...I do SASE sometimes but what will the shipping be on it? I don't know what to do. Please explain it to me and I will do it. PLMK.Kevin

  9. #8

  10. #9

  11. #10
    would you be willing to sell the Joba chamberlein tri star auto?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on