03-04 LeBron James Triple Dimensions RC AUTO 16/25

I wasnt into cards for about 6 months when I went to the shop about 2 years ago just for the hell of it. Well I ended up pulling a Topps Pristine Shaq/Tmac Dual Auto #'d to 9. Then I was hooked back. November 2005 I sold the Shaq/Tmac Dual for $215.

A month later I got a box of Pristine Football and pulled a Joe Montana JSY/AUTO #'d to 25. So In about 4 months I had pulled to amazing cards for just getting back to collecting. I traded the Montana for $60 and some other cards, which I sold and made about $170-$180 on the deal.

I then bought a box of 2005 Reflections about a year ago. I pulled a hot pack which was 4 autos including an Alex Smith (QB). The book price on it was $100 at the time. I sold it for $55 about 2 months later.

I now have been on and off of cards, not really caring much after picking up poker as a new hobby (which is still above cards right now). but today I went to the shop to maybe buy a few singles or packs. There were 2 boxes of 03-04 UD Triple Dimenstions (LeBron and Wades rookie year). We were talking and he decided to open a box for packs.

I bought 4 packs for $20. The first 3 packs I bought wasn't very good. The last pack I got, i fliped the cards so i could see the last one first, which is a insert. I saw Kobe, so I am thinking ok cool, at least I got a good insert. Then the next card says congatulations on the back and I saw the letter L and thought it said lamar odom for some reason. i turn it around and see an auto and then it hits me that the picture of the guy is LeBron James. I pulled a

03-04 UD Triple Dimenstions Standout Signatures LeBron James RC AUTO 16/25!!!

That is now on the top of my list for best pulls. I only have one question, what is the BV?!?!

Thanks for reading, and let me know if you have any questions or know the BV.

Thanks,

Steve

WOW, great pull!!!

It isn't priced due to scarcity

03-04 LeBron James Triple Dimensions RC AUTO 16/25

I made a thread in the trading protion. I didnt see this part of the forum. This card is part of the set. The number is STA3. I also looked on beckett and saw it is N/A. I will get a scan later. But I wanted to know from someone who is really smart what they think BV is on it.

I looked at other Lebron RC AUTO's and seen a range from $500-$1200. My best guess is $600, but im not to sure. I would like to get a conversation going so to say until we can figure out a number for it. Also so I put it on the bay or trade it?

THANKS

I merged this and the thread from the box breaks forum. I am not really smart with estimating BVs of N/A cards, but perhaps someone else can help you.

Awesome pull! If its FS, definitely let me know a price :P.

thanks... i am thinking $600-$800 BV but i am a football guy not a basketball..

Im not looking to trade right now. I am looking for someone who can estimate a good BV, then I will decide to sell or trade the card.

do a search of completed ebay listings, see if any others have sold recently, that would give you the best indication of what its worth :)