Finders Fee Looking for Rc's of Ruvell Martin and Dave Rayner

Hey guys, I need a new thread for this because Im helping out a fellow trader I met at the show.

I need ANY AND ALL Ruvell Martin RC's. I was told he is in Playoff Honors ((2005 I believe)) and its numbered out of 300 something. I will trade a fair priced Rookie for this((it will be in your favor))

I also need Dave Rayner RC cards as well. I saw one copy where was in COLTS Uniform from Sp authentic((also 2005 I believe))

If you have either of these cards Please let me know right away. I would also consider cash offers if we cant work a trade.

2. Kronozio
    hi jay,
    there is a dave rayner sp on ebay now ending in 4 days for .15 1 bidder.

Thank you very much for the heads up. I will link my friend to the link as he knows guys in the area who are really looking for the cards.

Ruvell Martin has one Card. It is 2005 Playoff only but it is one of the Retail only rookies. I have been looking for them for 2 years now and they are tough

This reminds me of the Terrance Copper rookie of the Cowboys from playoff retail only. I have looked for 2 years and they are on ebay once in a while for over 30$