Adam Morrison Superfractor Auto 1/1

I figured I'd give it a shot and see if anyone was interested. I have the 2006 Bowman Chrome Adam Morrison RC Auto Superfractor 1/1. Since Adam is exclussive to Topps this may be his best card.

I'm mostly interested in Baseball, but I would entertain offers of nice Basketball & Football. I need $2000 cash value for it. Assuming I would have to trade down, I'm really not looking for more than a handful of cards.

I posted the picture previously in one of my threads so you can check it out if you want to dig it up.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    ill take a shot if you want to check my bucket

You have some really nice stuff, but unfortunately it's either too valuable or not valuable enough.

i'm interested. if you have AIM or any chattin program, PM me and we'll see if we can work somethin out. Thanks.

am interested check my site
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

I put it on eBay.

I would pull it for the right stuff.