Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for Red Sox prospects (Lars Anderson, Daniel Bard etc. etc.)

Lots of other guys too, Caleb Clay, Kris Johnson, Justin Masterson, Jed Lowrie, Dustin Pedroia, Jacoby Ellsbury, Brandon Moss, Clay Buchholz, George Kottaras, Michael Bowden to name a few. PLMK what you have and what you're looking for thanks. Also, the list of guys I named is just a start so LMK even if it's someone else, chances are I could still use it

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Check my Bucket. I am selling a ton of prospect cards right now to fund a Mantle Game Bat. Please list anything that you need. I will sell at very fair prices. Thanks.

Some interest in the Brandon Moss Sterling and the Kris Johnson Tristar. What would your prices be on each of those?

Quote Originally Posted by shortking98
    Some interest in the Brandon Moss Sterling and the Kris Johnson Tristar. What would your prices be on each of those?
    $10 for the pair. Delivered.

That's reasonable but I will pass for now, thanks for the offer

I have a 2006 Bowman SOTF Ellsbury Auto and a 2005 Topps Chrome Jeremy West Refractor RC AU /500. Looking for sterling and BCDP autos / refractor parallels, plus guys in my sig. LMK - Trey

do you have interest in a Brandon Moss Autographed Photo With Tristar COA?

I've got a Jed Lowrie BC RC and a Kottaras TC Black Ref/250 (HTG). What Phillies do you have ft?

ChipperHank - definitely intersted but not sure if I have anything for you. Feel free to check my page www.beckett.com/userpages/shortking98.html

DoerrFan - Some interest, what are you looking to get out of it?

Sethie - Don't have a ton, maybe base chromes of a few of those guys but nothing else outside of that that I know of. Feel free to check my page though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast